We are a small, but mighty group of pragmatic idealists and reluctant activists who are coming together to create something positive for ourselves, each other, and our planet.
Why We're Here
Feeding the Compassionate Wolf exists because we feel the fierce urgency of now. Change is happening. We want to be part of that change.
We are deeply concerned with the health of our planet, the human condition, and our ability to live together. We've lost touch with who we are. We've lost a sense of vision for who we want to be. And we've lost touch with our deep interconnectedness and how we want to be together.
The Compassionate Wolf community was created to explore what to do now and how to move forward.
A Bit About Our Culture
Feeding the Compassionate Wolf is a safe and friendly space. Our goal is to explore, discuss, and decide how we want to be — both as individuals and, perhaps more importantly, how we want to be with each other.
- We are actively engaged.
- We're quick to support each other. We're here to lift each other up and encourage one another to think bigger.
- We refrain from judgement.
- We share generously. Each of us brings a lifetime of invaluable experiences along with a deep well of talents. Your stories and perspectives may be exactly what another member needs to hear today to solve a problem or seize an opportunity.
- We are constructive. Every member at Feeding the Compassionate Wolf agrees to look for ways to help each other think bigger, reframe challenges, and stay curious.
- We don't spam, promote, or troll. We all have agreed to make Feeding the Compassionate Wolf a place free of overt self-promotion.
- We don’t engage in disrespectful, abusive behaviors. Such behavior will be addressed individually and privately. We reserve the right to block anyone who perpetuates a toxic atmosphere.
Why a Membership?
- We are self-sufficient and self-sustaining.
- Systems and services cost money. Our costs are minimal, but not zero.
- We are not funded by ads, nor do we collect and sell data.
- We believe in honoring the value that is received from what is created here.
We host a community Zoom call on the third Sunday of each month where we discuss concepts of community, connectedness, and how we what we can do.